If it's Skin Sapiens it's good for you, good for skin and good for the planet.
What we stand by
We believe that while it’s good to be nice, it’s better to be kind.
We believe in nature.
We believe that everybody should know what they put on their skin.
We believe in doing right by our planet. We believe in transparency.
We believe that nobody is perfect.
We believe in human kind.
Our promise to you
If it carries the SKIN SAPIENS name then it is ALWAYS:
- Honest: no nonsense claims.
- Open: inclusive for all races and genders, free from surprises.
- Circular: made from the highest recycled packaging content and designed to be recycled again.
- Plastic free: absolutely no, zero, nada, single-use plastics, black plastic, nor composite materials.
- Guaranteed: if we don't live up to your expectations, get your money back, no questions asked.
How we do our thing
When we get to work on a new product, we pair nature's best active botanicals with common skin needs. Then we work hard to leave everything else out. We do the same with our packaging.
No pseudoscience - Instead, we apply the wisdom of the natural world to skincare, so that you can feel comfortable in your own skin.
Nothing hidden - If knowledge is power, then learning is empowerment. That's why you can find the plant origin of every ingredient on the back of each SKIN SAPIENS pack.
Nothing wasteful - It's why we share the recycled content of every packaging component on every label too. And it's why we design everything we make to be recycled again. And again.
- No Child Labor
- No Forced Labor
- No Animal Testing
- Fair Compensation
- Safe Working Environment
- No Ecosystem Destruction
- No Increased Threat to Endangered or At-Risk Species
- No Carcinogenic, Mutagenic, or Reproductive Toxins