Tints of Nature
coming soon to Dayrize.com
We began, over 27 years ago, with three friends who wanted to do better. Better for the hairdressing industry, better for people colouring their hair at home, and better for the planet and everything living on it. And while Tints of Nature now employs over 60 staff, we’re still just a group of friends trying to make good product and do better every day.
- Over 75% of our ingredients are sourced locally in the UK.
- We choose recycled materials, that can themselves be easily recycled, over aesthetics.
- All of our products are vegan and we’ve never tested on animals or sold to countries that insist on animal testing.
- We use the lowest possible amount of synthetic ingredients in favour of certified organic and natural.
- We ensure our supply chain is ethical and sustainable.
- We care for our people in an inclusive environment and support each other, and our customers and business partners, to make sustainable choices.
- The New Forest - our home where we make our product - serves as a constant reminder of our responsibility to the planet to ensure we tread gently and treat it with the love and care it deserves.
In a nutshell, we choose people and the planet over profit. In 2020 we joined the B Corp™ family which not only acknowledges and celebrates everything we’ve been doing over the past three decades, but encourages and supports us to keep striving to do better every day.