The best sustainable products. All in one place.
You create the WOW factor.
At Dayrize, we’re on a mission for everyone to *Buy good* by reframing sustainability; making it easy, fun, joyful and accessible.
Dayrize.com is an online marketplace that makes it easy to use your buying power to shop for goods… that do good. We sell thousands of amazing products that are assessed by our Dayrize Score, a set of metrics that evaluate the degree to which a product can be considered sustainable, regenerative, and circular. All that is a fancy way to say we find you the stuff you love that happens to be good for the planet too.
ABOUT THE JOB
We are looking for a talented Digital Designer to create interactive online content and maintain a smooth user interface for our new online marketplace. You’ll be responsible for building (HTML) pages for the website, providing design input to improve the overall aesthetic of the website and for designing marketing and communications materials (e.g. social media graphics, email campaigns and promotional work).
You will be working closely with our digital marketing and category management team and also with our CIO for technical implementation.
- A relevant diploma in relation to this field, plus 3+ years’ experience in a similar role.
- Ability to efficiently combine creativity, functionality, and technology to produce eye-catching and informative content.
- Ability to clearly present design ideas and concepts for campaigns and projects.
- A team player with exceptional organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects at the same time without missing a deadline.
- Naturally curious and not afraid to speak up, ask questions or suggest ideas.
- Proficiency in graphic design software including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and other visual design tools.
- An above average interest in sustainability and the belief that you can change the world.
An amazing opportunity to work in a rapidly growing and evolving team, where you can play your part in addressing climate change in a fun, positive and simple way. This position will be based in Amsterdam, but we are currently working remote. It is a 1-year full-time contract to begin with, but we are looking for a long-term fit.
If the above describes you, please do send your CV along with a quick note as to why you are keen on this role to [email protected] using the job title in the subject field.
Dayrize is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Disclaimer: In applying to this position, you consent to Dayrize.com to keep your CV and application details on record and to process your CV internally with relevant departments involved with the recruitment of the advertised position.
Go back to the Join Our Team overview page.