The best sustainable products. All in one place.
Did someone say website guru?
At Dayrize, we’re on a mission for everyone to *Buy good* by reframing sustainability; making it easy, fun, joyful and accessible.
Dayrize.com is an online marketplace that makes it easy to use your buying power to shop for goods… that do good. We sell thousands of amazing products that are assessed by our Dayrize Score, a set of metrics that evaluate the degree to which a product can be considered sustainable, regenerative, and circular. All that is a fancy way to say we find you the stuff you love that happens to be good for the planet too.
ABOUT THE JOB
The Ecommerce Manager is the person primarily responsible for our most important asset, Dayrize.com – no pressure! Being a website maestro, you are responsible for all parts of the website, from UX and user journey, to Design and Content Management. You are the guardian of a flawless e-commerce experience, from landing on our Homepage to exiting on our thank you page.
You are an all-rounder, blending an ability to judge good website design and UX -within the Dayrize Brand guidelines- as well as a love of data and analytics to optimize the consumer journey and conversion.
You are customer centric and let the data be the voice of customers when it comes to website usage.
You have a strategic view on how you would like to improve the website; and develop a clear roadmap to manage your stakeholders & your backlog.
You partner with key departments across the business:
- the technology team to prioritize the backlog for website enhancements
- the category management team to ensure a relevant and engaging category experience
- the marketing team for traffic driving, audience segmentation and usage via the digital marketing channels (CRM, retargeting, socials ads etc).
You are entrepreneurial, innovative and driven by constant improvements. Good enough isn’t your philosophy – you are constantly trialing fresh and innovative ways to engage our consumers.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Communications, Marketing or Business
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Understanding of user centred design, UX, A/B and user testing
- A passion for analytics and interpreting data into action
- Content management experience required: Magento experience a plus
- Experience working in ecommerce across multiple EMEA markets preferred
- Good time-management skills and ability to multi-task
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Team player and ability to work with different type of profiles & functions
- Critical-thinker and problem-solver with the ability to work very independently when given clear objectives
This role is based out of Amsterdam, starting 1st May, 2021. If the above describes you, please do send your CV along with a quick note as to why you are keen on this role to [email protected] using the job title in the subject field.
Go back to the Join Our Team overview page.