Plastic-Free Baby Wipes: The most eco-friendly wipes on the planet
These plant-based baby wipes are made from 100% biodegradable wood pulp that decomposes in just 60 days and wrapped in 100% recyclable packaging!
Subtly infused with organic chamomile and aloe vera, these soothing, anti-inflammatory wipes will leave your baby's skin moisturised, protected, and smelling great.
Plus with all our baby wipes being made right here in the UK, you can be proud to support local, independent family-run businesses with every purchase you make.
- Contains soothing, skin-nourishing organic aloe vera and chamomile
- Plastic-Free, 100% biodegradable and chlorine-free cloth, that compost in just 60 days!
- 100% recyclable packaging, right down to the label
- 99% naturally derived ingredients from renewable vegetable or plant extracts
- 0% alcohol, parabens, SLS, SLES, lanolin, phthalates, phenoxyethanol or benzoates
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- pH balanced, dermatologically tested and paediatrician approved
- 100% fragrance and perfume free
- Vegan friendly
- Kinder by Nature is against animal testing
- Made in UK
- Made for parents, by parents
Made For Parents, By Parents
After our two sons were born with eczema, we set out on a mission to provide parents with affordable solutions to pretect their baby's skin.
Twenty years later, we're proud to give parents like you the opportunity to make better choices for baby and planet with breaking the bank.
Make The Switch, Save The World
We have a long journey ahead of us, but making the switch to plastic-free baby wipes today can make a big difference not only for our world but the world our children will inherit from us.
Thank you for doing your bit to save the world.