The best sustainable products. All in one place.
We are what we sell.
At Dayrize, we’re on a mission for everyone to *Buy good* by reframing sustainability; making it easy, fun, joyful and accessible.
Dayrize.com is an online marketplace that makes it easy to use your buying power to shop for goods… that do good. We sell thousands of amazing products that are assessed by our Dayrize Score, a set of metrics that evaluate the degree to which a product can be considered sustainable, regenerative, and circular. All that is a fancy way to say we find you the stuff you love that happens to be good for the planet too.
ABOUT THE JOB
Once you’ve familiarized yourself with Dayrize, our people and our mission, it’s time to get busy. You’ll be contacting, explaining, discussing and guiding new potential Dayrize partners – both cold and warm leads – through the reasons for joining us, and you’re having fun along the way. You’ll work within agreed KPIs and activity outputs (calls, decision maker conversations, proposals and contracts sent/received) to close the right number of contracts in line with set targets. You’ll also be working with our technical team to ensure that partner and product data is set up in a timely fashion using the agreed processes, whilst your caring Dayrize colleagues will make sure you have all the tools needed to help you deliver on your goals.
- 1-2+ years’ experience in a similar role with demonstrable cold calling and selling skills
- Great communication skills, in conversation and in writing
- An energetic go-getter with a passion for success
- Ability to practice consultative selling, but also knows how to close a sale
- Good understanding of complex sales processes and the importance of post-sales onboarding
- The ability to work very independently when given clear objectives
- A sound understanding of e-commerce with a good knowledge of the latest trends
- Strong knowledge of Freshsales and/or other CRM platforms and associated reporting tools
This role is based in Amsterdam or London. It is a 6 months contract to begin with, but we are looking for a long-term fit.
If the above describes you, please do send your CV along with a quick note as to why you are keen on this role to [email protected] using the job title in the subject field.
Dayrize is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Disclaimer: In applying to this position, you consent to Dayrize.com to keep your CV and application details on record and to process your CV internally with relevant departments involved with the recruitment of the advertised position.
Go back to the Join Our Team overview page.