The best sustainable products. All in one place.
UI / UX Designer
Creating the WOW factor.
At Dayrize, we’re on a mission for everyone to *Buy good* by reframing sustainability; making it easy, fun, joyful and accessible.
Dayrize.com is an online marketplace that makes it easy to use your buying power to shop for goods… that do good. We sell thousands of amazing products that are assessed by our Dayrize Score, a set of metrics that evaluate the degree to which a product can be considered sustainable, regenerative, and circular. All that is a fancy way to say we find you the stuff you love that happens to be good for the planet too.
ABOUT THE JOB
We are looking for a Senior UI / UX Designer to lead the creation of a smooth user interface for our new online marketplace. You'll be responsible for providing designs to improve the overall aesthetic of the website and the end-to-end definition of the e-commerce user experience. You will be working closely with our digital marketing and category management team and also with our CIO and technical team for technical implementation.
- A relevant diploma in relation to this field, plus 3+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Ability to efficiently combine creativity, functionality, and technology to produce seamless user experiences across the customer journey.
- A broader vision for the direction of our UX design and the ability to execute smaller deliverables that support that vision.
- Ability to clearly present design ideas and concepts for projects.
- A team player with exceptional organizational and communication skills.
- Naturally curious and not afraid to speak up, ask questions or suggest ideas.
- An above average interest in sustainability and what’s good for the planet
If the above describes you, please do send your CV along with a quick note as to why you are keen on this role to [email protected] using the job title in the subject field.
Dayrize is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Disclaimer: In applying to this position, you consent to Dayrize.com to keep your CV and application details on record and to process your CV internally with relevant departments involved with the recruitment of the advertised position.
Go back to the Join Our Team overview page.